PJSC Severstal (MOEX: CHMF; LSE: SVST), one of the world's leading vertically integrated steel and mining companies, provides shareholders with the opportunity to vote remotely at the 2020 AGM, which will be held in absentia on May 21, 2021 , through the service of electronic voting E-votig (hereinafter referred to as the Service) of the Non-Banking Credit Organization Joint Stock Company National Settlement Depository (hereinafter referred to as the NCO JSC NSD).
The agenda of the annual general meeting of shareholders consists of the following issues:
- Election of members of the Board of Directors of PAO Severstal.
- Profit distribution of PAO Severstal based on the results of 2020. Payment (declaration) of dividends based on the results of 2020.
- Payment (declaration) of dividends based on the results of the first quarter of 2021.
- Approval of the auditor of PJSC Severstal.
The Service is accessed through the website of NCO AO NSD on the Internet at https://www.e-vote.ru/(hereinafter referred to as the Site).
From May 1, 2021, shareholders, Shares of which are registered in the register of shareholders of PJSC Severstal and in depositories will be able to familiarize themselves with the agenda and materials for the meeting on the specified Site, as well as vote on issues of the agenda by filling out an electronic ballot form. The owners of depositary receipts will not be able to use the Service, they exercise their voting rights by providing instructions through the depositories.
To access the Site, no special technical means are required, connection to it is possible from anywhere in the world via the Internet after completing the registration procedure , identification and authorization, carried out using:
- a unified system of authorization and authentication (ESIA) on the State Services portal *;
- login and password, which can be obtained by applying personally with a passport to the holder shareholder register of PJSC Severstal - LLC PARTNER (for information by phone: +7 (8202) 53-60-21).
* Shareholders who already have a confirmed account an entry on the State Services portal, to gain access to the electronic voting service, additional registration is not required. Shareholders who are not registered on the State Services portal must register in order to access the voting (additional information on the website: www.gosuslugi.ru ).
The service provides shareholders with an additional opportunity to vote on the agenda of the annual meeting of shareholders at a convenient time for them and using their existing technical devices, ensures the confidentiality of voting, and is free.
The opportunity to vote by sending the filled-in ballots to the company voting in paper form is still preserved.
You can read the description of the Service at the link: https://www.e-vote.ru/stockholders/.
If you have any questions For the Service, shareholders should contact the holder of the register of PJSC Severstal shareholders - LLC PARTNER by phone: +7 (8202) 53-60-21 or to the email address of the Service support service: [email protected].
More detailed information about conducting Severstal's annual general meeting of shareholders is available on the company's website at: https://www.severstal.com/rus/ir/shareholder_iformatio/gsm/2021/.