By the decision of the sole participant of Metalloinvest Management Company LLC, the Company's Board of Directors was elected in a new composition.
Maxim Poletaev was elected to the Board of Directors for the first time. By decision of the Board of Directors, he headed the Compensation and Benefits Committee.
Maxim Poletaev replaced non-executive director Gleb Kostikov on the Board. Otherwise, the composition of the Board of Directors has not changed.
Maxim Poletaev holds the position of First Deputy General Director - Executive Director of USM. He also chairs the board of directors of the Croatian Fortenova Grupa and sits on the board of directors of MMC Norilsk Nickel.
The Board of Directors of Metalloinvest Management Company consists of 10 people, including three independent directors:
- Ivan Streshinsky, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Vakhtang Kocharov, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors, Executive Director
- Nazim Efendiev, Executive Director
- Irina Lupicheva, Non-Executive Director
- Pavel Mitrofanov, non-executive director
- Maxim Poletaev, non-executive director
- Uluch Ergin, non-executive director
- Galina Aglyamova, independent director
- Valery Kazikayev, independent director
- Dmitry Tarasov, independent director
The Board of Directors also approved the composition of the committees and elected their chairmen.
- Galina Aglyamova (Chairman)
- Irina Lupicheva
- Pavel Mitrofanov
finance, budget strategy and strategy:
- Pavel Mitrofanov (Chairman)
- Galina Aglyamova
- Nazim Efendiev
- Valery Kazikaev
- Dmitry Tarasov
Compensation and Benefits Committee:
- Maxim Poletaev (Chairman)
- Ivan Streshinsky
- Dmitry Tarasov