Export is the sending abroad of various goods and services in order to sell them in other countries. In any country, the sale of goods to other states is encouraged and supported by the authorities. For this, some measures are being taken at the executive and legislative levels. But it should be understood that at the beginning of international trade, you will face many difficulties associated with sending products abroad. In this post we will talk about the specifics of the transportation of goods and their clearance at customs points.
In order to easily register export products at the customs point and deliver them to the consumer, the following points must be strictly observed.
- Strict adherence to a set of actions during the preparation of certification and other documents for customs clearance and transportation.
- Registration of supporting documents for goods for export.
- All calculations for transportation and customs value of products are required.
When trading overseas, always keep the following thing in mind. All products have strict conditions that must be followed. Otherwise, there will be questions from law enforcement agencies, penalties and other serious consequences. To prevent this from happening, here is customs clearance services in Smolensk , where everything will be done professionally and reliably.
How does the delivery scheme and customs clearance for export look like?
- First, transport logistics is developed for certain product characteristics. The hazard category, dimensions, weight, delivery times are taken into account. Depending on this, the mode of transport and the dispatch option are selected.
- Then the documentation required for sending the products abroad is prepared, the export customs declaration is filled in.
- Next, the export conditions are confirmed. The consignment is placed under the export procedure at customs. Electronic declaration, pre-submission of information and other similar operations can be carried out.
- The amount of duties, fees and taxes is being calculated.
- Next, the customs officers check the reliability of the cargo, as well as the declared parameters. It checks the coding, cost, and other points.
- Next comes the reaction to the requirements set by the customs officers, control over the activities of the carrier. In some cases, there is even a dispute of interests in court.
What are the stakes?
In most cases, to stimulate export activities, goods that are exported abroad do not have a tax burden and duties. Often you will only need to pay fees, the amount of which is within 1000 rubles. However, there are certain lists of goods for which you will need to pay customs duty. These are mainly natural resources, including petroleum products. For the export of such products, additional fees are required. To correctly calculate the amount for payment, you need to contact professional customs brokers.