To understand the purpose of the filtration unit, you need to consider the areas of its application. Filter elements are used to filter working fluids in systems that are not equipped with filters or the current filtration level is not satisfactory.
Filtration and pumping of hydraulic oil is required when:
- filtering new oil before pumping into the hydraulic system
- filtering and pumping waste oil into storage tanks
- replenishment of lost hydraulic oil
- filtering the oil to achieve the desired cleanliness class
How can you tell if an oil has lost its original purity grade, and why is this happening at all?
During operation of the hydraulic system, friction occurs between mechanical parts, which leads to the appearance of metal and polymer chips.
Often, when designing a hydraulic system, engineers include special indicators in the project. Sometimes they come with suction or drain filters.
What if the oil is already contaminated?
In this case, there are 3 options.
- Give nothing, but this will eventually lead to failure of individual elements and the hydraulic system as a whole.
- If you already have a filter unit, use pumping with oil filtration.
- Order filtering services. Often such services are provided by companies that supply hydraulic equipment
If you are looking for where to buy a filtration station in Ukraine, the Lviv company NAK is engaged in the development and supply of such equipment, which in turn is a manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders, oil stations, hydraulic seals and high pressure hoses.
It is also worth noting that the company is a supplier of such world brands as Parker Hannifin, Eaton, Bucher Hydraulics , Hi Fi Filter.
What are the technical parameters of the filtration unit manufactured by NAK?
Maximum working pressure: 12 bar
Failure pressure: 20 bar
Body material type: aluminum alloy
Options for a replaceable filter element: based on fiberglass, metal mesh, cellulose.
Pump technical parameters:
flange and back cover - cast iron
If you are interested in more detailed information on the parameters or if you want to perform according to individual parameters, the company's specialists are always ready to provide high-quality technical information on this unit. To receive feedback, you can leave a request on the company's website in the category Filtration stations .