Mechel announces the decisions of the AGM
Moscow, Russia - June 28, 2021 - Mechel PAO (NYSE: MTL, MOEX: MTLR), Russian mining and metallurgical company, announces the decisions of the annual general meeting of shareholders held on June 25, 2021 in absentia.
The shareholders made the following decisions:
- Dividends on ordinary do not pay registered uncertified shares.
- Pay dividends on preferred registered uncertified shares in the amount of 1 ruble 17 kopecks per share.
- Set the date for compiling a list of persons entitled to receive dividends on preferred registered uncertified shares - July 13, 2021. Make the payment in cash by bank transfer in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- To pay dividends on the placed preferred shares of Mechel PAO to allocate RUB 162,345,590 55 kopecks.
- The balance the profit of previous years in the amount of 7,408,477,471 rubles 33 kopecks to remain unallocated.
- To elect members of the Board of Directors of Mechel PAO:
1. Zyuzin Igor Vladimirovich 2. Shokhin Alexander Nikolaevich 3. Kotsky Alexander Nikolaevich 4. Malyshev Yuri Nikolaevich 5. Orishina Alexander Dmitrievich 6. Petrov Georgy Georgievich 7. Korzhov Oleg Viktorovich 8. Trigubko Viktor Alexandrovich 9. Irina Nikolaevna Ipeeva
- To approve Energy Consulting Joint Stock Company as the auditor of Mechel PAO.
Mechel PAO Ekaterina VidemanTel .: + 7 495 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mechel is a global mining and metals company. The company's products are supplied to Europe, Asia, North and South America, Africa. Mechel unites producers of coal, iron ore, steel, rolled products, ferroalloys, heat and electricity. All businesses operate in a single production chain: from raw materials to high value-added products.
Certain statements in this press release may contain assumptions or forecasts regarding future events or the future financial performance of Mechel PAO in accordance with the provisions of the 1995 US Securities Litigation Reform Act. We would like to warn you that these statements are only assumptions, and the actual course of events or results may differ materially from those stated. We do not intend to revise or update these statements. We refer you to the documents that Mechel periodically submits to the US Securities and Exchange Commission, including the Annual Report on Form 20-F. These documents contain and describe important factors, including those identified in the "Risk Factors" section and "Note on the forecasts contained in this document" in Form 20-F. These factors could cause material differences between actual results and our assumptions and forecasts regarding upcoming events, including but not limited to achieving the anticipated level of profitability, growth, cost and effectiveness of our recent acquisitions, the impact of competitive pricing, the ability to obtain the necessary regulatory approvals and confirmations. the state of the Russian economy, the political and legal environment, volatility in stock markets or the value of our shares or ADRs, financial risk management and the impact of the general business situation and global economic conditions.ALL news [/i]