Removing and correcting even a small dent or scratch on the car body implies a whole range of activities carried out by its owner. These include:
- Choosing a master and signing a contract with a workshop.
- Computer-assisted color matching.
- Manual work of a tinsmith.
- Painting with obligatory drying in a special chamber.
Is it worth doing all this if the machine is going to be put up for implementation. Important advice, today sell a wrecked car , having thoroughly eliminated defects and passing it off as absolutely intact, is impossible. Using a special micrometer that:
- Available in most specialty stores.
Even a non-professional will be able to determine the presence of repaired dents and deep scratches. In this case, by putting up a car with a broken body for sale, the seller is acting fairly honestly towards the buyer.
How the assessment should be done
It is possible to determine the market value of a broken car independently, both to the seller and to the buyer, without resorting to the services of a professional appraiser. It looks like this:
- The average cost of this car model is monitored taking into account the year of manufacture.
- The cost of eliminating the defect is set (you can estimate it in any workshop for free).
The final difference between these parameters will reflect the real price of this machine. At the same time, the seller relieves himself of the hassle of restoration, and the buyer will be able to see the full picture of the existing damage, which he will eliminate at his discretion or leave everything as it is, if they do not affect the safety of operation.