It's not enough just to buy household appliances to start using them right away. Before the first and subsequent launches, a competent washing machine installation is required. Only correct installation will ensure uninterrupted operation of household appliances for a long time without any breakdowns or emergencies. Otherwise, improper installation may result in denial of warranty service.
Choosing a place for the washing machine
Despite the fact that, in theory, the technique can work almost everywhere where there is a flat and solid surface, there are not so many installation options in a modern apartment or house. There are certain technical conditions that the premises where the household appliances will be installed must have. To minimize complications, you should take a closer look at the following recommendations of experts:
- Maximum ease of daily use.
- The presence of a nearby water supply.
- Safe connection to household power.
- Disposal of water into the sewerage system at a slight slope.
If it is necessary to lay all utilities from the next room, it is worth trying to consider an alternative placement of the washing machine. In addition, the floor on which the household unit will be located must be solid, without skewing in any direction. These are the most important conditions for the future competent installation of household appliances.
Subtleties of connection
Household appliances must be secured, for this, many experts recommend adhering to additional recommendations when connecting utilities. So, it is better to equip the water supply with a separate shut-off valve. This point is also written in the instruction manual. It is worth adding to other subtleties of connection:
- drainage through a special adapter into the sewer;
- it is allowed to install the hose directly into the toilet;
- the electrical outlet must be at a certain height from the floor;
- experts recommend making a separate circuit for electricity;
- after washing, be sure to turn off the water and electricity supply.
A test run of the washing machine will show whether all recommendations have been followed. How accurate the connection was. If the conditions are met, household appliances will perform all the necessary operations without any problems. There will be no water leakage and no alarm problems will appear on the display.