For people of creative professions who work with digital images, the monitor is an important work tool. It is for this reason that it is necessary to take a responsible approach to the choice of the screen. 27 "monitors support a wide range of colors. They have a large enough work plane to open several windows at once. In addition, they can be physically adjusted according to their position relative to the table.
The importance of scaling will not be denied by both the professional and the novice graphic artist. As practice has shown, the optimal values will be 2560x1440 px data, and the wider possibilities of the matrix. But besides this value, there are other equally important parameters to choose from:
- 4K video required.
- Optimal aspect ratio 16: 9, smaller, will be very inconvenient to work every day.
- The monitor must be compatible with the video card of your computer.
- High quality image detail.
Important: Recently, even wider monitors with an aspect ratio of 21: 9 have appeared. But, basic characteristics are enough for work.
An ordinary user does not even think about the additional possibilities that a monitor can provide for a designer or photographer. They not only expand connectivity, but also make your work easier and more comfortable in principle. The main innovations and basic ports are:
- DisplayPort will allow you to see and transmit significantly more color tones;
- commonplace USB ports will allow you to connect more equipment to your computer;
- the mini-jack will allow you to comfortably connect headphones during operation;
- built-in speakers are also acceptable, but sound quality will be average.
Any monitor needs detailed settings before it can be used comfortably. A lot of unique components in the computer unit affect this. Only after adjusting the white balance, color profile and some other personal settings, the monitor will start to please with high-quality color reproduction and the wide capabilities of the large screen.