Modern monolithic houses allow you to design the layout of an apartment with virtually no restrictions. But, rooms that are unique in size require non-standard furniture. This source of useful information will allow you to make preliminary calculations. Suggest how much a particular type of custom-made furniture will cost.
The advantages of unique furniture
Standard sofas, beds, wardrobes and tables can leave wasted space around them. Dust and dirt will constantly accumulate in corners and niches. In addition, gaping holes in space are negatively perceived by the visual gaze. The main advantages of custom-made furniture include the following factors:
- Optimal use of living and domestic space.
- Minimal, or completely absent, gap between walls and ceiling.
- Matching colors and shades for existing or future room design.
- The number of functional shelves, doors is regulated by the customer.
Important: the only conditional drawback is that the furniture arrives to the customer disassembled. You need to assemble it yourself, or invite a specialist for this work.
Standards are a thing of the past
Any room can and should be made not only visually beautiful, but also practical in everyday life. Furniture, correctly designed according to an individual project, frees up useful space in rooms. Making them less cluttered with standard furniture, leaving space for light and air. In order not to be mistaken with the calculations, you must do the following:
- actual room dimensions;
- subtract the protruding parts of the communications;
- leave a minimum clearance for normal mounting;
- take into account the thickness of the future carpet;
- which way the doors will open.
The wisest decision would be to use the services of a measurer. A responsible and experienced person, from the technical side of the matter, will take into account all the subtleties that an ordinary person may not be able to handle. So that the end result, in the form of individual furniture, could delight with its aesthetics and practicality for many years.