The method of generating energy using a hydraulic system has been used for a long time. The simplest type of such a system is a piston, which is set in motion by physical force and creates the necessary force in the pipeline to perform the work of the mechanism. Today, the technologically advanced hydroelectric power station is capable of:
- Create high pressure up to 20 MPa depending on the model.
- Serve several mechanisms at the same time.
Such a station in a closed loop injects the flow of hydraulic fluid to the specified parameters, which allows actuating the actuators. The classic diagram of a device of this type of equipment includes:
- Electric motor of the required power, equipped with a drive for connection to the pump.
- Pump for creating the required hydraulic fluid pressure in a closed circuit. The pumping equipment can be installed gear, plate, plunger or axial-plunger type.
- Hydraulic tank for storing liquid, cooling it and filtering it using installed filters.
- High-pressure hoses of high pressure hoses, which can have additional external protection and are designed to transport hydraulic fluid to the actuators.
The principle of operation of such a hydroelectric station is extremely simple. The rotor of the electric motor drives the pump rod in rotation, which creates the necessary pressure parameters in the system. To control the work in the stations, a mandatory installation of a pressure sensor is provided. With the help of the RVD, the actuators are connected to the station.
Direct deliveries and sales through the online store
You can familiarize yourself with the types and technical capabilities of hydraulic stations equipped with an electric drive using the online catalog of the PNEVMOCVIT company, which supplies this type of equipment directly from manufacturers. All models presented on the pages of the Internet resource fully correspond to the specified performance and dimensional parameters, have a quality guarantee, and are supplied to customers on a contractual basis.