The safety of the production process largely depends on the quality of lighting. Insufficient light intensity leads to errors. Not only manufacturing defects, but also industrial accidents. Industrial lamps , correctly selected on the website https://lightup .su /catalog /promyshlennye-svetilniki /, by all criteria, solve this issue. Standard lighting fixtures used in everyday life are completely unsuitable for industrial workshops and assembly lines.
Varieties and classification of lighting
Lighting in production should be flood, leaving no room for shadows. They are the dangerous factor that negatively affects the quality of workers' productivity. Modular systems must have the following characteristics:
- No pulsation of the luminous flux.
- Optimal spectral composition of radiation.
- Minimal tendency to form shadows.
- Light should not be blinding to the eyes.
- Real brightness and dynamic performance.
Main selection criteria
Affordable cost and sufficient light output will not be the only economically and operationally important metrics. In order for the lamps to serve as long as possible, you need to pay attention to other qualities:
- a fairly high protection factor, especially if the production is associated with dust and chemical fumes;
- relatively light weight so that fixing does not have to significantly interfere with the ceiling structure;
- long life of lamps or LEDs;
- effective diffusion of the light flux at the required angle.
As modern research shows, LED luminaires have a significant advantage over other types of industrial floodlights. Burning out even a few LEDs does not affect the quality of lighting in general.