Even in the shops of the most modern manufacturing enterprises that use advanced machine tools in their activities or small service centers and mobile repair shops, you can find such a machine as a "sharpener". The simplest equipment in its design scheme (you can get acquainted with a dozen models using the online catalog tehno-stil.com.ua/tochilnie-stanki/ supplier of the company" Techno-Style ") is:
- Electric motor with or without protective casing.
- Grinding stones fixed on both sides (depending on the model) to the rotor of the power unit, which rotate at an angular velocity set by its technical parameters.
- Stand for secure fixing of the grinder.
- Safety guards of the folding (manual) principle of the device.
As a rule, sharpening stones are installed with different fractions for rough and finishing of the part. They are easily changed after wear, and new ones are selected according to the parameters of the bore diameter, which is indicated in the technical passport of the machine.
Criteria for the selection of grinding machines
Grinding machines have a fairly wide range of applications - sharpening of cutting tools for complex machine tool equipment, finishing of manufactured parts (chamfering, deburring). It unites models regardless of power and the presence of certain technical characteristics is one - the same requirements of almost all users:
- Ease of design, connection and operation.
- Mobility and compact size (desktop options are considered the most popular).
- Affordable cost and high service life.
This type of equipment, due to the specifics of its use, does not require a CNC or the ability to connect to computer software. You can familiarize yourself with and choose the best option for a grinding machine for performing certain production tasks using the supplier's website. All the models presented on the resource pages are available, they all fully comply with the declared technical parameters and have a long-term quality guarantee. Checkout and delivery are carried out online.