The technology for welding various metals was invented and worked out almost to the smallest detail. But, this does not negate the fact that enough attention should be paid to the choice of consumables. An example of a quality criterion can be welding electrodes KISWEL KST-316L . By creating an optimal heating and melting temperature, subsequently firmly connecting the two metal bases. The main thing is that the welding process does not negatively affect the physical and operational properties of the structure as a whole.
Weldable rolled metal
The range of metal products is quite wide. It is used in almost all construction and industrial areas. The modern world would be practically impossible without rolled metal. But, the entire wide assortment can be conditionally divided into three main groups that are served for welding:
- Pipes - plumbing or for gas, including profiled ones, to create communications or structures.
- Sheet products - hot-rolled or cold-rolled, including those coated with a zinc layer. It is used in the widest areas of production.
- Long products are an ideal material not only for the construction industry. Used as a blank for the subsequent manufacture of other products.
Important: thickness, physical dimensions, the exact type of metal, all this affects the choice of welding consumable, and its application in practice. After all, the connection should be as strong as possible, resist all negative factors of operation.
Features of welding of certain types of rolled products
Construction fittings, in addition to the usual electric arc welding, can be connected by other types of welding equipment. A more specific choice is made depending on many variable factors. Other features of the welding of rolled products can be added:
- U-beams and I-beams are best suited for arc welding;
- butt-welded pipes are best built up using gas welding;
- thin sheets of metal are not damaged by spot welding.
Quality n stainless steel riser helps to achieve the optimal combination of physical characteristics with the main welding surfaces. Protect the seam from the negative effects of corrosive processes. Low material costs should not be the only choice. The durability of the weld is directly dependent on the correct choice.