Life situations that are regulated and must be resolved taking into account the current legal (legal, administrative) norms surround ordinary citizens almost everywhere:
- Employment, dismissal or registration of forced leave at their own expense.
- Conclusion or termination of an agreement with a management company providing utilities.
- Renting out movable or immovable property.
- Registration of transactions for the purchase and sale of housing or vehicles.
All of the above is drawn up on a contractual basis or on the basis of an appropriate written application (samples and forms can be downloaded here https://potreb-prava.com ).
The legislator provides for the possibility of drawing up a contract, for example, buying and selling a car in any format. But, as practice shows, the registration department of the traffic police will not accept it due to "inaccuracies" in the compilation. Result - the contract is drawn up by a lawyer-consultant for a fee. The way out of the situation is the independent Internet portal Potreb-prava.
How to use the consumer protection portal
The portal is available for access and study by everyone without any prior registration. When drawing up any document (application, contract, request), even if there is a reference: “Composed in any form” - the best for the user is:
- Spend a few minutes of your time and open a legal aid website.
- Find the appropriate section.
- Open a similar example and download or explore the written document form.
In case of difficulties with the search, the resource provides an option to contact a consultant. An online specialist will help you choose the desired section and answer all your legal (legal) questions.