Given the very name of this card game, well-known to many, it becomes completely clear to any user that it has English-language roots. The slang is composed and looks appropriately (the exact designation format is presented in the informational section https://adapt-technologies. com / of the poker room GGPokerOK), which:
- Used at the poker table by players.
- Even if not pronounced aloud, it is implied when performing certain game actions.
"Does a beginner need to memorize it?" - the names will be remembered over time, but their purpose should be understood in the process of studying the theory, followed by mandatory consolidation in practice. It is in them that the whole game principle is enclosed and success in a poker game depends on the right choice.
Players' decisions during the betting round
Every street in poker is accompanied by a round of betting. It takes place in compliance with the strict sequence established by the rules. The players voice their decisions according to the clockwise seating on the left side of the banker. Each of the participants can declare one of the following personal decisions:
- Call - place a bet equal to the previous player's bet.
- Bet - place a bet to continue playing.
- Raise - increase the bet by placing a larger amount than the opponent.
- Re-raise - if there was a raise before the player's move, he made the bet even higher than the previous one.
- All-in - all the money the player has (if they exceed the amount of the bet) is put at stake.
- Fold - the cards are discarded, which means a complete rejection of further participation in the party.
There is another option called "Check", when a player can skip a move without folding cards. It becomes available to all players exclusively after the flop, dealing 3 cards face up.
In more detail and, most importantly, you can visually study this information using the site of the poker room GGPokerOK. The section "Poker Rules for Beginners" does not require any registration or personal information.