Billiards, a popular game almost all over the world. It is not surprising that there are a lot of people who like to compete in the accuracy and dexterity of getting the balls into the pockets.
But, any, even a beginner, player wants to have in his arsenal an individual cue https://ukrbilliard.com.ua/kii_dlya_bilyarda . It is he who allows you to bring the game to a completely new level. It is not just a wooden stick pushing balls towards the target. It is a tool for achieving victory.
Variety of designs
The first thing that catches your eye is that the cues differ in their external design. This characteristic of the playing instrument must be selected individually. It has little effect on the quality of the stick, but allows you to emphasize the individuality of the player. Otherwise, cues are divided into the following groups:
- Solid or monolithic have the best resilience.
- Composite, much easier to transport, carry in a special bag.
- A cue with a narrow shaft weighing 500-700 grams, adapted for playing pool.
- The model with small Christmas tree cuts is designed for the Russian pyramid.
Materials for crafting
The billiard cue itself consists of several parts. On sale you can find not only models completely consisting of wood, but also polymer and steel materials. The combination of different elements gives a better result in the game than just a stick made of solid wood:
- the hammer is made from hardwood so that it wears out slowly;
- handle can be made of noble woods;
- a little lead is added to the handle to balance the master;
- the final touch, the cue is rubbed with oils or covered with a layer of varnish.