Products from metal structures are used in various industries, construction, and the energy sector. Therefore, custom-made metal structures is one of the most demanded services .
The popularity of metal structures is constantly growing due to their advantages, the main of which are:
- simple production technology with the ability to quickly release the necessary elements in whole batches;
- strength, durability and reliability of products that significantly outperform similar products based on alternative materials, such as concrete;
- prompt execution of installation works with sufficient qualifications of personnel;
- resistance to any environmental influences;
- reduced construction costs;
- sustainability and recyclability;
According to their purpose, metal structures are divided into 2 types: enclosing and bearing. The former include facade systems, as well as all kinds of fences, gates, wickets, etc. The second is the frame parts, which ensure the overall strength and durability of the structure, as well as its shape.
The technological process of manufacturing structures from profiled, sheet, shaped or high-quality rolled metal consists of:
1. The choice of material and design of the future part, taking into account the loads acting on it, the field of application, operating conditions and the type of connection in the overall structure.
2. Billet forming. Determine the mass of the element and give it the required configuration using mechanical tools, as well as heat treatment. They check the quality of the received workpiece.
3. Processing. Manufacturing of metal structures on the basis of profiled rolled products provides for giving the workpiece the desired shape by bending, joining, drilling, processing seams, etc.
4. Assemblies. Mutual fixation of elements according to design drawings using welding, forging, riveting or fasteners, as well as their combination.
5. Protection of metal structures against corrosion by coating with special compounds.
6. Labeling and packaging.
7. Onsite deliveries and installations.
What determines the cost of steel structures?
The price of manufacturing metal structures is determined depending on the volume works, protection technology, production time, steel grade, drawing tolerances and other documentation requirements. The cost of manufacturing metal structures is also determined by the type of product.