in the construction of buildings and structures are increasingly being used metal. Such construction technology, due to its numerous advantages, has been actively used after the second world war, thanks to the fast recovery of the destroyed buildings. Now the metal structure is actively involved in various spheres, including technological construction and prefabricated buildings.
the Main advantages of the array include:
- Functionality to erect buildings and structures in various fields, ranging from the individual construction (homes, garages, utility buildings, etc.) to industrial facilities.
- a strong and safe frame that can withstand high loads, resistant to mechanical damage.
- Quick and easy Assembly/disassembly carried out in several stages, not requiring the use of specialized equipment and training.
- Active use of the model elements that facilitate their replacement in case of damage.
- Increased material strength when compared to cement or wood.
- Gas and water resistant (on the ground the joints of the individual elements is achieved by welding).
- recycling of dismantled metal structures allows cost waste metal and reused material (by melting).
- Reduction of construction costs thanks to reduction of terms of erection of buildings and structures.
- low weight due to high level of strength allows you to save time and money spent on installation of the Foundation.
- Possibility to install in any time of the year, rather than relying on environmental conditions (precipitation, low temperature, etc.).
- Products are not resistant to high temperatures. Metal construction, made of steel acquire a plastic form by heating over 6000C, from aluminium already at 3000C, and hence, lose their bearing capacity, which can lead to collapse of the building. This disadvantage is eliminated by facing a fire-resistant material or coating constituent elements specialized formulations.
- Subject to destruction by corrosion. Prolonged exposure to moisture, atmospheric precipitation, aggressive chemical environments (including gases) can lead to the development of corrosion processes. To prevent this, all the elements of metal structures are covered with special substances, which prevent a direct impact on the steel.
Simple repairs or enhancement that does not require dismantling and held in place.
Manufacture of metal structures occurs in an industrial environment with the use of quality materials and modern technology in compliance with the established standards.
Metal have an impressive list of advantages, but also have a few disadvantages that can simply be eliminated.