With the onset of cold weather, snow gradually begins to accumulate on the roofs of buildings. Short-term warming leads to the accumulation of ice in the drain. It blocks the normal flow of melt water, and it begins to accumulate on the eaves in the form of icicles and blocks of ice. Modern anti-icing system gutters , presented by the online store Warmon (Warmon), is able to clean the most important part of the roof in a short period of time. Prevent dangerous ice icicles from accumulating over sidewalks and car parks.
What the system looks like
A special cable acts as a heating element that prevents snow and ice from accumulating on the edge of the roof. It is easy enough to place it on the existing roofing material. There are no restrictions on the type of roofing, which makes the system in demand in almost every corner of the country. The system turns on automatically, or forcibly by a person, as needed. The main benefits are worth highlighting:
- no damage to roofs due to the significant weight of the ice;
- icicles never accumulate at the edge of the roof;
- the drainage system remains functional all year round;
- ice, expanding when freezing, is able to physically destroy the drain;
- improves pedestrian safety.
The system is quite simple to install and maintain. Doesn't waste as much energy as repairing the damage caused by icing. Suitable for both private and public buildings. Including industrial buildings.
Why is the roof covered with ice?
Not every roof has high snowdrifts and impressive icicles hanging on the edge. There are several objective reasons why this is happening. The most common are the following:
- Incorrectly calculated roof slope, less than 45 degrees.
- Low thermal insulation of the upper floor, causing snow to melt.
- Natural temperature fluctuations day and night.
- Unnatural precipitation, snow, rain, frost.
The moment is especially dangerous when the snow cap begins to press on the roof with a significant weight. This can lead not only to damage or destruction of the roof, but also to the uncontrolled movement of the snow mass. The heating system removes some of the snow in a timely manner so that it does not lead to negative consequences in the future.
Where to buy?
You can buy roof and gutter heating systems in the Warmon online store:
- This is the official website of the manufacturer.
- Fully meets European quality standards (VDE, CE).
- The store has direct contracts with manufacturing plants.
- We have our own warehouse, so delivery is on time.
- Part of the Special Systems and Technologies Group of Companies.