The south of Ukraine attracts a large flow of tourists in the summer. This is facilitated not only by the shores of the Black and Azov Seas, but also by numerous attractions: bus rental Kherson will allow a whole group of tourists to get to the most interesting corners of the Kherson region. At the lowest cost per participant, the bus provides optimal comfort on the way.
The most interesting places
If you wish, you can travel around the region for more than one week, looking at several attractions per day. But, vacationers, as a rule, do not have so much free time. Therefore, it is worth focusing on the most interesting and exciting places. These include the following locations:
- Winery of Prince Trubetskoy. Here you can not only visit a unique excursion to the production of wine, but also taste rare varieties of the popular southern hop drink.
- Hot natural spring. There is a natural outlet of hot healing mineral water on the Arabat Spit in the village of Schastlivtsevo.
- Ajigol lighthouse. It is worth visiting the Black Sea coast at sunrise or sunset. At this time, the brightest and most contrasting pictures will be obtained.
- Stanislavsky canyon. This place will be appreciated by lovers of natural attractions. Moreover, it is located on the seashore.
- Tyagin Fortress. For a short moment, it will allow you to immerse yourself in the historical past of the southern region.
Vivid natural attractions
There are two more unique places in the Kherson region that are worth taking a tour bus separately. As their visit will take a lot of time. The first is the natural reserve "Askania-Nova". Here are gathered not only the brightest representatives of the fauna and flora of the south. Tourists can relax and eat at one of the themed cafes.
The second attraction is the largest natural desert in Europe. In summer, the Aleshkovsky sands get so hot that you can only walk in the sandy desert in the morning or in the evening. But, you should definitely see this miracle of nature with your own eyes.