Attempts to fraud occur in all areas of activity, but they can be especially encountered in business. Small or large business does not matter, since both of them regularly enter into deals and partnerships with new companies. It is about unscrupulous counterparties, who may also be swindlers, that will be discussed today.
How to identify an unscrupulous counterparty
https://www.1cont.ru /contragent , for this you only need to enter the required information about the potential partner. The initial assessment can be made on your own using open sources on the Internet.
To identify an unscrupulous counterparty, you need to pay special attention to the following features:
- More than one legal entity is registered at the official address.
- The counterparty is a director of more than one legal entity
- Contact through proxies, not through an official leader, while the director never gets in touch
- There is no information about the company in special counterparty verification services
If you have found such signs in a future partner, then you should be vigilant, since these are clear signs of an unscrupulous counterparty. For cooperation with such, you may be charged additional taxes by the tax authorities, and this is very unpleasant.
Discretion and vigilance
Develop and exercise these two personality traits to protect your business. When dealing with unscrupulous counterparties, be guided by the following rules:
- Always check partners, both old and new. Vigilance comes first.
- Don't forget about the signs by which you can identify scammers.
- Always promptly request all the necessary documents from a potential partner, do not take their word for it and do not postpone it.
- If the documents are not provided, use the free services of counterparty verification services.
- If you need to regularly check your business partners, it is better to use paid services, it will be more profitable and more efficient.
That's all, take care of your business and don't do business with scammers!