Despite this "native" name, the Zubr walk-behind tractors are the brainchild of the Chinese industry. The development and release of the technical means is completely carried out at two official factories in the PRC, from where the finished units are exported all over the world. Among domestic professional and amateur farmers, the Zubr walk-behind tractor is in demand thanks to:
- Versatility and power sufficient for processing even heavy soils.
- Affordable cost and ease of maintenance.
But, the heavy operation format requires scheduled and routine maintenance, which is carried out by practical users, as a rule, in winter in preparation for the upcoming sowing work. And you can buy the necessary components, consumables and spare parts for the bison walk-behind tractor through the website direct supplier, the Agrozip company.
Only original spare parts and consumables at affordable prices
Users who decide to save on spare parts for their Zubr walk-behind tractor and purchase them from so-called manufacturers through delivery services should remember the following:
- The specifics of the classification of parts for technical equipment in Asian countries has a slightly different format, so you can get something completely different from what you ordered.
- The waiting period for delivery of already paid goods may take several months.
- Nobody guarantees the quality of the products purchased in this way, and there is no possibility of return.
You can buy guaranteed certified and original spare parts for the Zubr walk-behind tractor from the supplier, the Agrozip company. To select and order, just use the online catalog of the official website. All products presented on its pages fully correspond to the declared parameters, are available in stock and are sent to customers immediately after making a purchase. For an individual consultation, the site provides the option of contacting a technical manager. The store employee will answer all your questions, help you decide on the choice and place an order.