After all successful testing the new portal bucket-wheel reclaimer with 1200 ton per hour capacity was put into operation in September 2020 at Trsinec ironworks, (Czech Republic).
The equipment is intended for averaging of ore materials in blast-furnace agglomerate and charge production for steel casting, as well as for dismantling of bulk piles and constant feeding the averaged material to the warehouse conveyor.
Dimensions of the new reclaimer are comparable to a 12-floor building:
- Full length, m. – 83.8;
- Max height, m. – 36;
- Total weight, t. – 1075
The giant machine includes a set of modern auxiliary elements, such as:
- Unloading of a low-quality level telescopic device system;
- Intense dusting irrigation system;
- Material transfer aspiration system;
- Pneumatic cleaning system of reclaimer units equipped with compressor station;
- Hose and cable monospiral drum water and electricity supply system for reclaimer mobile elements;
- Centralized greasing of all machine’s bearing units system;
- Movable crane for reclaimer units servicing;
- Limiting the ingress of metal objects on conveyor line detector;
- Productivity of reloading material measuring scales;
- Bucket chain tension control hydropneumatic system;
- Correct machine operation monitoring system.
All the auxiliary systems and devices of reclaimer are combined into a common control system. It allows diagnosing the performance of each element in time and to provide machine’s safe operation.
The new reclaimer is designed and manufactured according to strict European ecological requirements to noise and dusting level.
TEHNOROS, (St. Petersburg) is a developer and also a supplier of main high tech parts of this reclaimer. Specialists of the company carried out the supervision for metalwork production and its installation at Czech enterprises.
This project was fulfilled at time even in spite of COVID-19 pandemic, due to professionalism both Russian and Czech specialists, who have set up the process of equipment’s remote installation, by using modern communicational technologies.
The reclaimer have successfully passed 5 different pneumatic tests, as well as two-month 24/7 experimental operation period. Now it works permanently, instead of worn out old equipment.
AO TEHNOROS was founded in 1991. The company provides various purpose hoist lifting and bulk materials handling equipment solutions. For many years a high-skilled TEHNOROS team has been successfully implementing hundreds of unique difficulty projects in metallurgical, mining, oil and gas, chemical and nuclear industries, shipbuilding industries, sea ports and port terminals both in Russia and in other countries.