Floor covering in production, storage and other premises used for a variety of technological tasks requires a particularly careful choice of material for its installation. Such floors should be:
- Completely non-flammable and does not emit toxic fumes when heated.
- Resistant to mechanical abrasion.
- Impervious to moisture, chemicals and ultraviolet radiation.
And the most important questions for the practical owners of the developed real estate and its direct users are affordable cost, quick installation and practicality (no need to carry out regular activities to preserve the quality of the floor). All of the above parameters are met by MMA coverage (technical information is presented on the website https://ipolymer.ru/produkciya/nalivnie-polimernie-poli/metilmetakrilatnii-pol/ research and production enterprise "iPolymer", which develops, produces and implements this type of product).
Composition and main advantages
Methyl methacrylate flooring differs from analogues in high technical performance due to the use of multilayer application technology, including innovative materials specially developed for these purposes. The floor structure will look like this:
- A concrete base (cushion or screed) is a must for any type of indoor flooring.
- Methyl methacrylate primer, which impregnates the concrete base.
- Directly the layer of the self-leveling floor itself, Polytex MMA is used.
- Finishing coat of MMA varnish (Glatex).
Regardless of the order in which each layer is laid, the procedure for installing (pouring) methyl methacrylate flooring takes no more than three hours. It can be applied regardless of the ambient temperature (it is allowed to use components from -25 to +30 C degrees).
To get more information on the possibility of installing MMA flooring and to see examples of already completed, commissioned works, please visit the iPolymer website. For consultation on the resource, it is possible to send a question to a technical specialist, who will give an exhaustive answer to it by calling the phone number indicated by the client.