The service staff in a cafe or restaurant is, without exaggeration, the face of the institution. It is by the outward appearance of the people meeting that new and regular visitors will appreciate the restaurant as a whole. High-quality shirts for waiters can increase a pleasant impression on the first contact. This part of everyday wardrobe alone will allow you to compare favorably against the background of numerous competitors.
Why Uniforms Are So Important
The service staff, dressed in casual clothes, practically merge with the guests of the restaurant. Guests have difficulty in identifying the waiter in order to make the first and subsequent orders. Having a form has a positive effect on the following indicators:
- guests are much more likely to make additional orders to the table;
- simple identification of waiters in the hall facilitates communication;
- guests have the impression that the waiter is always there;
- it is impossible to confuse the guest with the service staff;
- unique shape enhances the restaurant's status.
Peculiarities of choosing a uniform
Visitors are sure that if an establishment can afford to buy a uniform for its staff, it means that it is successful and in demand. Evaluation occurs unconsciously, but to a large extent affects the first, most persistent judgment. And to the peculiarities of choosing a uniform for waiters, you can add:
- strict size compliance;
- for each person at least two sets of uniforms;
- white shirts should be 5 pieces;
- the material should not hold stubborn stains from berries and fruits;
- resist regular use and do not wear out quickly.