Six employees of NLMK Group were named among the winners and awardees of the "Talented Woman in the Mining Industry" award of the international organization Women in Mining. The jury awarded women professionals who achieved high results.
- In the Inspirational Leader nomination, the winner was NLMK Group Research and Development Director Anna Korotchenkova;
- Tatiana Kotareva, the leading geologist of Stoilensky GOK, became the best in the “Mentor of the Year” nomination;
- Chief hydrogeologist of Stoilensky GOK Ekaterina Pogoreltseva won the Breakthrough of the Year nomination;
- Specialist of the Altai-Koks personnel training and development department Irina Kanaeva and leading design engineer of the NLMK repair department Maria Trukhacheva became prize-winners in the Social Project of the Year nomination;
- NLMK Chemical Engineer Margarita Gerasimova was awarded in the Innovator of the Year nomination.
“I am very pleased to congratulate our colleagues on the well-deserved recognition! NLMK Group employees are real leaders and professionals in their field, "commented Mikhail Arkhipov, Vice President for Human Resources and Management at NLMK Group.
The award was established by the Russian branch of the international organization Women in Mining with the support of industrial companies. The number of applicants for the award included 237 professionals from 24 companies and 96 cities of Russia.
Information about NLMK Group
NLMK Group is a vertically integrated metallurgical company, the largest steel producer in Russia and one of the most efficient in the world.
NLMK Group's steel products are used in various industries, from construction and mechanical engineering to power equipment and offshore wind turbines.
Production assets NLMK is located in Russia, Europe and the United States. The company's steel production capacity exceeds 18 million tonnes per year.
NLMK's common shares, which have a free-float of 20.7%, are traded on the Moscow Stock Exchange (ticker “NLMK”). shares - on the London Stock Exchange (ticker "NLMK: LI"). The share capital of the Company is divided into 5,993,227,240 ordinary shares with a par value of 1 Russian ruble.
More information about NLMK's share capital can be found here.
For more information about NLMK Group, visit the website.
You can download photos and corporate videos of NLMK Group in the media bank by following the link.