Corrugated paper - as the base of a cardboard box, an excellent form for protecting almost any product. The modern world uses this type of packaging, including for advertising. Cardboard boxes , unlike any other types of plastic or metal containers, are quite cheap, but at the same time keep the content from cosmetic and more serious damage.
The main advantages of cardboard
Corrugated board is especially popular in the food and electronic goods trade. Light enough, it does not increase the weight of the product, ensuring its transportation at almost any distance. Corrugation is able to well insulate products from the negative effects of a sharp temperature drop. In addition, the consumer can count on other advantages:
- Environmentally friendly material is recyclable.
- Can be used multiple times until damaged.
- The box can have a simple or complex geometric shape.
- Minimum cost, even if the product is used once.
- Easy to carry, in case of correct geometric shapes.
- Sufficient reliability to resist negative natural factors.
Important: as mentioned above, a logo or any other image or printed information is quite simply applied to the outer part of the package. Thus, a cardboard box can serve as a kind of advertising medium that does not require additional financial investment.
Universal and demanded cardboard packaging has found its niche in almost all spheres of production of food, electronic, household and industrial areas. The following areas are especially worth highlighting:
- classic cardboard packaging with universal meaning;
- corrugated gift wrap with attractive external design;
- a box with unique physical dimensions for certain products;
- corrugated packaging that can serve as a stand or display advertisement.
Reliable corrugated packaging manufacturer from high-quality raw materials is able to offer the end consumer a fairly large range of finished products. With varying degrees of protection against damage and real physical dimensions. Products for special tasks that are in demand in large enterprises and small firms.