Engineering construction of a technological well drilled regardless of the type of soil and further operating conditions, both vertically and with calculated deviations in the form of:
- Directional barrels.
- Side or horizontal endings.
Requires reliable isolation of productive layers (regardless of their number). In technological processes, when layers (in terms of their structure or certain qualitative parameters) do not require measures related to their protection from hydrodynamic pressure, arises during the so-called "squeezing" with cement slurry, a TOX set is used (engineering and technical parameters are presented in free access here https://sibburmash.ru/production/, on the manufacturer's website “ SibBurMash ").
Purpose and equipment
The factory-supplied TOX basic kit includes almost all equipment and consumables required for wellbore cementing. The list includes 11 items:
- Shoe - mounts to the bottom of the shank.
- Non-return valve - eliminates the back movement of the solution during cementing.
- Reducing Coupling - Required for installing hydraulic suspension.
- Rigid and spring-type centralizers.
- Suspended and punching plugs - necessary when distributing cement and drilling mud.
- Packer - used for direct cementing of the string, it is installed above the collar in the casing string in the cementing or idle intervals. Comes with a ball for activating the hydraulic suspension.
- Setting device - used in the process of running the liner into the well.
- Hydraulic Suspension - Required to suspend additional columns in formed shafts.
Manufacturing of all TOX components and assemblies using modern high-tech equipment allows obtaining a high-quality, reliable device that can operate without fail in the most difficult conditions. You can get acquainted in more detail with its technical parameters using the manufacturer's online catalog. Other TOX modifications presented on its pages comply with the established regulatory requirements and have a quality guarantee. To complete the purchase and delivery, the client needs to open the "Contacts" section of the resource and choose a method of communication (phone, e-mail) with the manager.