New, commissioned production, technological, as well as residential or already used, but requiring large energy capacities, are connected to a single electrical network by laying cable lines. As a rule, the connection is carried out through a transformer substation, followed by wiring:
- To each individual building.
- By departmental territory.
- Inside industrial or industrial buildings (structures).
- Through underground canals.
By laying a route, which may include several types of conductive cables at once. The procedure is carried out in accordance with existing safety standards and provides for the use of components established by GOST, including special block cable boxes is a company that manufactures this type of product, with the provision of a certificate of conformity to the customer, allowing the use of products for laying electrical routes with a total total voltage of all branches up to 10 kV. These are the modifications being released and applied today.
Classification of cable trunking
The main technical difficulties when laying cable electrical routes (may include cables for communication or connecting to the Internet), cause 2 quite common conditions:
- Fixing the route to exclude possible emergencies caused, for example, by a rush or short circuit.
- The need to change direction both horizontally and vertically to avoid obstacles, for example, to provide passage or a factory to the site.
For this reason, in addition to classic boxes for laying routes in a straight direction, models are used that allow you to change the directional vector:
- Rotated 45 degrees up.
- Rotated 45 degrees downward.
- Inside 45 degrees rotation.
You can get acquainted with the technical characteristics of this type of block boxes for laying cable routes using the website of the Kuban-Lotok company - www.kubanlotok.ru . All models presented in the catalog, made of high-quality galvanized steel grades, are provided with a long-term quality guarantee. Registration of purchase and delivery is carried out directly on the resource in an online format. For an individual consultation, the option of contacting the technical manager of the company is provided.