Lighting the area at night plays an important role in providing passive safety. This is especially true in places where people walk and work, as well as in industrial facilities. High-quality spotlights https://ledin.kz/ru/catalog/prozektora , are able not only to withstand the negative factors of operation, but also significantly save electrical energy.
Modern technologies in lighting
Classic incandescent lamps are no longer found even in very old buildings. Once they burn out, it is more cost effective to replace them with more modern LED floodlights. The main advantages of modern lighting technology include:
- low level of electricity consumption;
- brighter light output compared to halogen or filament;
- the service life even for budget models starts at 30,000 hours of glow;
- perfectly withstands significant temperature differences;
- it is very easy to achieve a good seal.
Street lamps, depending on the lamps used, can have a wide range of colors. Depending on your needs, you can choose between a soft, practical natural color range, or a harder, pure white.
Sector to be illuminated
An important parameter to pay attention to when choosing a specific type of floodlight. The width of the light beam, as well as its depth, will allow you to correctly calculate the required number of devices to illuminate any area. There are three designs of spotlights in total:
- Accent or facade spotlights. Needed to highlight a separate part of the facade of a building, or an object on the territory.
- Flooding - the spectrum of the emitted flux can vary from 30 to 120 degrees. They are used for both street and warehouse lighting.
- Long range searchlights are required for search beams. They have a limited angle of 10-20 percent, but the maximum long-range beam of light.
The choice of a street spotlight should be based on the tasks at hand. As a rule, all three types are used over a large area to achieve the most effective result.