Modern technologies make it possible to organize individual heating not only for a large private house, but also for the smallest apartment. Apartments with their only room can also be insulated. High-quality underfloor heating plate with bosses would be an excellent solution. It is this approach that will save living space and achieve optimal climatic conditions in winter.
The main types of energy used in boilers
The choice will primarily depend on economic factors, and what is available in each case. An individual approach will give the most positive result, with minimal maintenance in the future. At the moment, the industry produces the following systems:
- Electric heating boilers from the household network.
- Connection to the main natural gas supply.
- Using liquid combustible materials.
- Classic solid fuel boilers.
The first two options have a significant advantage, since they have minimal physical dimensions and can work in automatic mode. Electric boilers can be especially small.
To understand the principle of operation, and the features of the daily or occasional operation of a heating boiler, it is worth conducting a comparative analysis. There are a lot of different manufacturers on the market, but the principle of operation of the equipment is approximately the same. The difference can only be in reliability, efficiency and some additional factors:
- gas boilers can be both wall-mounted and floor-mounted, require complex connection with permits;
- a diesel boiler burns liquid fuel, requires a separate room and is suitable for country or private houses with a large area;
- solid fuel counterparts need constant maintenance, but the cost of fuel in some regions is the most affordable;
- the electric boiler boasts minimal dimensions, the highest efficiency, fully automatic operation.
In addition, a practical water heater comfort 210 can use the energy of indirect heating. This is very convenient, since there will always be a supply of warm water in the house or apartment, which does not need to be additionally heated by burning fuel or winding up the electricity meter.