Installation of expensive measuring, reading parameters, signaling (for example, fire-fighting) equipment can be carried out, according to the engineering and technical criteria of customers, directly at the facility, which:
- Regularly driven, accompanied by overloads caused by braking, acceleration or angular rotation (for example, a modern high-speed elevator or a multi-ton hoist).
- Undergoes vibration or shock loads as a result of its operating characteristics (for example, modern CNC machines.
It is possible to reduce the listed physical effects by installing the equipment on special damping shock absorbers, which are guaranteed to :
- Provide a secure fit (installation).
- They will perceive and damp both frequency vibrations and simultaneous physical (shock) influences.
The customer only needs to choose the most suitable option, the model of these devices for their equipment, or rather, taking into account the types and magnitude of destructive factors affecting them.
Design and principle of operation of damping shock absorbers
It should be noted right away that it is customary to denote a part (a kind of gasket) made of an elastic material (usually rubber) with a damper (damper pad), which is installed between 2 objects:
- Generating vibration or exercise.
- Equipment installed (fixed) on the first object.
The main purpose is to damp emerging vibrations. We recommend reading about this more . An elastic material with a spring shock absorber installed on it, enclosed with it in a single body with fastening elements, is nothing more than a classic damper shock absorber.
The required part (s) for specific operational tasks is selected by performing engineering calculations. Their wide range of models according to the established GOST classification is presented on the pages of the online catalog of the official website of the supplier of this type of equipment to the domestic market directly from enterprises of well-known manufacturers. To simplify the task of finding the desired product name on the resource, the option of contacting a technical manager is provided, who will help you make the right choice and answer all your questions.