The chemical industry is developing rapidly. Almost any field of human activity is directly or indirectly related to chemistry. These or those devices help to minimize the cost of production, improve the quality of the product. Reliable chemical apparatus with a stirrer help to achieve the required consistency of the components.
A special container made of stainless steel, lined with enamel on the inside or made of resistant polymer raw materials, is able to resist numerous reactive elements. The presence of a mixing device eliminates the need to do this in alternative ways. Depending on the actual volume and design, the devices are used in the following areas:
- in the pharmaceutical industry for the manufacture of medicines;
- in the classical chemical industry for the extraction of individual substances;
- for mixing active substances with the release of corrosive gases or liquids;
- to achieve high-quality intermediate mixing of liquids in the food industry.
A reactor with a stirrer must have several inputs and outputs, for proper connection to the pipelines. Have easy access for repair and maintenance. Significant margin of safety for long-term operation.
Standard devices do not always find optimal use for existing production facilities. In order to improve the quality and quantity of products, unique equipment is needed that meets the needs of the enterprise. Design will solve the following problems:
- Optimal physical dimensions for existing industrial areas.
- The required number of nozzles, in the right places of the container.
- Non-standard stirrer attachment.
- Stirrer rotation speed, also with the ability to adjust the speed.