The key to a good harvest of vegetables and fruits is the absence of pathogenic bacteria, mold or insect pests that can destroy it almost completely in a matter of days even at the ripening stage. That is why holding events such as:
- Scheduled or preventive spraying of plantations.
- Spraying at the first signs of pests or diseases in plants or trees.
Should be carried out in a short time with minimal manual labor and using special equipment. Pumps for garden sprayers are among the most efficient and productive equipment, the main functional task of which is:
- Pumping water and liquid chemicals into the storage tank.
- Performing thorough mixing to obtain a quality working fluid.
- Supply of liquid to sprayers.
This type of equipment is made taking into account its use in the so-called field conditions. Sprayer pumps are distinguished by their high quality, reliability and resistance to chemicals. They do not require complex preservation for long-term storage without use, for example, in winter.
Technical parameters of sprayer pumps
Pumps for garden sprayers can have a different design scheme - gear, piston, diaphragm or centrifugal, which is selected depending on future operating conditions. The main indicators for this type of agricultural equipment are:
- Productivity - depending on the model of the device, it can be from 100 to 142 liters of supplied working fluid per minute.
- The value of the pressure generated by the pump - the maximum parameter of 50 bar is considered sufficient to perform even urgent work and when processing the crowns of tall trees.
You can get acquainted with the types of spray pumps using the site https://agrospray.in.ua/g26689538-nasosy-dlya-sadovyh of the AgroSpray company, which supplies them from enterprises of well-known manufacturers. The models presented in the catalog correspond to the declared technical parameters and have a quality guarantee.