Modern logistics services, providing services for the movement of goods (goods) from manufacturer to consumer, implies the presence of warehouse terminals used for:
- Completing batches of products, taking into account customer requests.
- Carrying out customs and quarantine measures (as a rule, when goods pass through border control).
- Storage of seasonal items that are released based on requests in the coming season.
For the most efficient use of not only the area, but also the volume of the warehouse, as well as reducing the turnaround time (loading, unloading, picking) of products taken under safe storage, special warehouse equipment is widely used today. The so-called lattice rack can be made:
- For the direct dimensions of the room.
- Taking into account the type of products that will be stored on it.
It is a metal extruded or welded flooring with cells, with a frame around the outer perimeter. It is made for a specific size of a shelf (compartment) on a supporting rack frame. There are 2 main types:
- Stationary - installed and fixed in the cell.
- Insertable - has restrictions to prevent the load pushed along it from moving when placing the load.
At the same time, modern manufacturing technology and professional installation of a structure equipped with lattice elements guarantee its complete safety (meets all the established parameters of legislative acts on labor protection) during operation and a long service life.
How to order slatted shelving
You can familiarize yourself with the types of lattice racks used today at large logistics terminals or small warehouses using the official website of the Eurotrading Trading House, which operates and produces products under the Pressnastil brand. To order and purchase the necessary models in online format, you should call the technical consultant at the phone number indicated on the main page of the resource or send a written request to the email address of the company's sales department.