Smooth reinforcement is a type of dimensional rolled metal of class A1, used in construction, for the manufacture of auxiliary, decorative structures.
It looks like a round metal rod with a diameter of 6-40 mm with a smooth profile. You can view the technical specifications, place an order for the supply or consult a manager at https://sf-market. ru /.
Smooth reinforcement is made of steel of ordinary quality of the St3kp, St3ps, St3sp grades, easily amenable to any type of welding from manual, to arc and automatic.
Such reinforcement is easily processed with anti-corrosion metallized, polymer compounds, therefore it is often used for the construction of decorative welded structures.
What happens, advantages, disadvantages
Smooth reinforcement differs in diameter, grade (high-alloy, carbon), properties (calm, boiling), composition of steel used for production.
Due to the properties of the material, such rolled steel loses a little in strength (compared to corrugated reinforcement), but retains its original properties at extremely low temperatures, resistance to aggressive chemical media, such as natural gas.
- plasticity - you can give any shape;
- strength - steel can withstand significant mechanical and shock loads;
- the price is less than that of reinforcement with a relief surface;
- light weight - on average, 10% less than that of rolled products with a ribbed surface;
- resistance to corrosion, sharp temperature changes - can be used for the construction of oil and gas production enterprises.
The main drawback is that smooth rolling cannot be used to reinforce load-bearing frames, a foundation with a high bearing load (a residential building, for example) due to its low resistance to tensile forces.
Smooth reinforcement is used in mechanical engineering, for reinforcing pillars (without high bearing load), thresholds, bases for paving slabs. And also for:
- reinforcement of seams of brickwork, reinforced concrete blocks;
- foundations of structures with a small surface load - a foundation for a fence or grillage, for example;
- decorative fences, gates;
- welding of load-bearing, load-distributing frames, reinforcing meshes to strengthen concrete, cement screed (floor, for example);
- grounding systems for industrial, residential buildings.
Smooth reinforcement is also used as a semi-finished product for the production of fasteners (screws, nuts, studs).
Where to order
Construction marketplace SF-market is a wide range of metal products for the roof and facade - from drainage systems, facade cassettes and security elements to rolled metal.
The company works with individuals and organizations, delivers goods to any regions of Russia. All presented metal products are manufactured at leading Russian factories and comply with applicable norms and standards.