The operation of almost any industrial equipment operating with excess gas pressure is associated with pressure control. It is enough to exceed the recommended standards to provoke an emergency situation at work. Modern mp4 pressure gauges correctly installed on the equipment show the real state gas pressure in a container or in a sealed circuit.
Main technical specifications
The equipment was designed for standard indoor operating conditions. The pressure gauge needs additional protection from negative natural factors that can affect the readings and performance of the device as a whole. Manufactured in a steel case, it resists temperature extremes and moderate vibration well. You can add to the main technical characteristics:
- The diameter of a sufficiently large dial is 160 millimeters.
- High accuracy class minimizes reading error.
- Standard life of at least 10 years before decommissioning.
- Protection against dust and fine dirt complies with the international class IP-40.
- In some cases, the manufacturer produces more secure versions of the pressure gauge.
Important: the device is designed to measure the pressure of non-aggressive gases and their mixtures. Perfectly copes as a control device on tanks with compressed gas of a technical nature. Mounting directly on the working compressor is allowed.
Scope of application in practice
The device was designed and produced as the most versatile. Sufficiently large channels for the movement of the gaseous medium are not clogged during operation. Able to withstand both everyday use and occasional downtime. Ideal for the following areas:
- pressure control in the air line of the enterprise;
- transportation of natural gas in separate circuits;
- domestic and industrial compressor units for compressed air;
- pumping of neutral gas mixtures at the enterprise.
The pressure gauge has been produced for quite a long time. Its design has no weaknesses and has proven to be reliable enough for operation on industrial equipment. As long as the device is not physically damaged, it is completely maintenance free. By itself, it cannot cause leakage of air and other gas mixtures.