Transportation of liquids or gases, including over long distances using pipelines, is considered the most practical in terms of cost and efficiency in terms of productivity. All the listed positive parameters of using this technology will be fully utilized, provided the pipeline itself is reliable. In this, not only the quality of the pipes themselves, as well as their joints, play an important role, but also pipe supports , which are classified according to:
- From the purpose of the pipeline itself, for example, pumping gas or oil products.
- From the mass and diameter of the pipes they hold.
- From topography and climatic features.
- If there is a need to adjust the height of the support structure.
They are manufactured in full compliance with the existing GOST standards and state supervisory structures that control safety. They undergo mandatory certification and have an accompanying technical passport of the manufacturer for each batch of products of a certain type.
Main types of pipe supports
In engineering and technical reference books used by designers of pipelines, supporting elements (structures) are classified according to the following main types:
- Tow-bars - exclude the movement of the pipeline due to the coefficient of expansion (compression) of the metal of the pipes when exposed to high or low ambient temperatures.
- Dielectric - designed for highways through which flammable liquids or gases are transported. Eliminate the passage of electric current through them that can cause a spark and ignition.
- Clamp-adjustable fasteners - installed on pre-prepared piles with a circular cross-section. Can be used in permafrost or swampy areas.
For more information about the types and technical characteristics, please visit the website of the company that manufactures pipeline supports using our own production facilities. All products presented in the resource catalog have passed the necessary certification and fully comply with the declared GOST parameters (certificates of conformity are presented on the website for each product name). Supports are sold from the warehouse of the enterprise at the request of the customer and are sent to the address indicated by him to almost any region of the country.