Since the beginning of its existence, the company "USA" has established itself as a reliable and conscientious supplier of rubber products for machine tools, equipment and other mechanisms. We have available buy toothed belt of any existing modification, standard sizes. We have more than 5,000 units in stock, so we guarantee on-time delivery. We sell only GOST-compliant timing belts with a manufacturer's warranty.
Scope, main benefits
The name is toothed drive belt for the special shape of the profile. Teeth are provided on the working side. Each element provides reliable adhesion to the groove on the pulleys. Hence, the transmission of torque is increased when the load on the rotating assembly is increased. At the same time, the initial tension decreases. Less stress on the bearings of the drive and driven assemblies extends their service life.
Field of application - any synchronously rotating mechanism with pulleys where timing belts are needed to transmit torque. The technical product has the following advantages:
- Due to the presence of teeth, the efficiency increases to 98%. When high loads are applied to the rotating assembly, the likelihood of drive slippage is reduced.
- The high wear resistance of the product makes it possible to use it in high-speed units, the rotation speed of which reaches 50 m /second.
- The gear drive features low operating noise. The factor is important for reducing the discomfort of people working near machinery.
- The drive is capable of running without the need for lubrication, which does not affect the life of the belt drive.
The existing large variety of belts in shape and size expands the area of their use.
Classification of belts according to different criteria
Each rubber product is different in performance. For the node to work properly, you need to choose the right size and shape.
Material of construction
The most durable and wear-resistant are polyurethane timing belts, which are best used for mechanisms with small pulleys. The increased flexibility of the polyurethane extends the service life of the belt drive.
Rubber analogs are resistant to chemical attack. The material has self-extinguishing properties, does not ignite due to high frictional force.
Several varieties are distinguished by this parameter:
- Open models are in demand in linear and reversible actuators where precise positioning is required.
- Endless type toothed belts are similar to flat counterparts. However, these models have a belt connection with a forming device to obtain the desired size.
- Seamless patterns have a solid cord. To obtain the desired width, they are cut from the sleeve to fit the parameters of the belt drive.
A toothed V-belt has a classic design, with a wedge-shaped working side. The teeth increase the flexibility of the blade.
The next parameter is expressed as double-sided or one-sided execution. On broaching models, a seamless top layer is provided on the inside, which reduces the likelihood of drive slippage during broaching. Transporting rubber products similarly have a seamless layer, only it is located on top. This increases the adhesion of the tape to the object that is transported along it.
Conveying belts are available with partitions on the bearing side. The teeth are stationary or removable. They correspond in shape to the type of object being transported.
There are profiles of toothed belts with trapezoidal, curved, semicircular teeth. By location, they are straight and chevron. For individual equipment, belts with an exclusive tooth shape can be used.
In the company "USA" you will find any type of belts. We are ready to ensure timely delivery of the required batch of goods.