Section shears are one of the most important units used in the metalworking industry. Cutting rolled metal is a responsible and time-consuming operation, while it is important to maintain a high production speed. Without high-quality shears in production, it is already difficult to imagine the collection of frames on an industrial scale or the production of reinforced concrete products, which are needed in large quantities.
The main advantages of varietal shears are : easy operation, long service life, small size and low energy consumption. All this, together with the ability to operate at subzero temperatures, makes these machines indispensable tools for cutting both profiles and reinforcement.
One of the significant domestic manufacturers, including these machines, is Kuvandyk plant KPO Dolina ".
Below we propose to consider some of the technical characteristics and features of their production machines.
High-quality shears, model Н1226Д - Cut-off knives on high-quality shears Н1226Д and Н1226Г have eight cutting edges, which increases their service life. Despite the high performance characteristics, the cost of the equipment is relatively low.
A good option with different characteristics are high-quality press-shears NG5416. They are used for punching holes up to 32x16mm., Cutting at angles 90 0 and 45 0 , channel, I-beam.
Also, in factories, they often use a model such as high-quality shears NG1428. It is perfectly adapted for cutting circles, corners, fittings - in general, long products. In additional configurations, the machine is capable of processing workpieces up to 1000mm.
In any case, it is always worth remembering that equipment should be selected individually for each enterprise, taking into account the tasks it solves.
Combined shears - an extensive class of press-forging equipment designed for cutting bulky metal products. The considered equipment has the following features:
- By the type of energy carrier in the drive. Mechanical and hydraulic shears are available.
- By technological capabilities. We manufacture bar and wire shear presses as well as combined shear presses. the possibility of producing piece goods also from strip and long products. Scrap metal shears should be singled out in a separate category.
- By degree of automation. The scissors can be operated manually or operated within specialized purchasing lines. In the latter case, they are equipped with automated roller tables and unloaders of finished workpieces.
- By the nature of the energy carrier. When cutting profiles of small cross-section, besides, in conditions of small-batch and one-time production, hand scissors are popular.
- According to the features of the installation, these are scissors, stationary fixed on the foundation, and mobile press-shears used in the structures of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, as well as for primary cutting of steel scrap.