The modular layout of almost any complex equipment greatly facilitates its installation. Unlike stationary analogs, the mobile boiler house has universal performance characteristics. The site presents several models capable of providing the required temperature inside the premises, or the whole building in the cold season .
Mobility of individual blocks
The equipment is designed so that it can be dismantled and transported on public roads by ordinary freight transport. Each individual element is perfectly tuned at the factory, and no longer needs general calibrations. Other advantages of a modular heating system include:
- Availability of a tank for heating water for domestic needs.
- Automatic support of the specified work parameters.
- Daily use without the need for regular maintenance.
- Increased reliability regardless of weather conditions.
- Runs on the most common fuels.
Important: installations capable of operating both on natural gas, liquefied gas and liquid fuels are especially popular. This versatility will allow, if necessary, to transfer the mobile boiler house to another type of fuel, without the need for prolonged downtime.
The block-modular system can be placed as close as possible to the heated object. The absence of a long-term and often worn-out heat transfer infrastructure from the boiler house to the heating radiators significantly saves the cost of gas or liquid fuel. The main areas of application include:
- large, multi-storey residential buildings;
- industrial plants and assembly plants;
- storage rooms requiring heating;
- temporary-built hangars;
- other buildings and premises in need of central heating.
Block modular steam boiler room has a relatively low cost. Popularity is added by minimal maintenance and the ability to quickly install. In fact, installation, connection and commissioning can be completed in one day. No stationary heating installation can boast of such high rates of mobility. Reinforced concrete slabs or a monolithic strip foundation are sufficient as a solid foundation for the blocks.