Construction technologies are developing rapidly. Every year, construction and installation organizations use new materials that can give the best result in reliability, durability and resistance to negative operating factors. High-quality f aluminum profile is used for mounting special gypsum vinyl panels ... To prevent the panel from getting damaged at the joints, it is necessary to use an additional aluminum element that correctly distributes the load.
The importance of the metal frame
Aluminum profiles with specific technical characteristics play an important role. Decorative trim panels do not have an internal frame of strength. They are not able to withstand significant loads created by the finishing materials themselves in the process of daily use. A quality profile must meet the following characteristics:
- Sufficient profile thickness to withstand physical exertion.
- Availability of a special base for fixing fasteners.
- The F-shaped profile allows you to use two materials at once.
- High decorative properties.
- Does not need additional protection against negative operating factors.
Important: The aluminum base is strong enough to withstand static and dynamic loads. But, at the same time, the element has a minimum weight in comparison with the steel analogue. And unlike the polymer one, the aluminum profile does not become brittle from low temperatures and under the influence of sunlight.
The aluminum element for interior decoration has versatile properties in use. It is great not only for gypsum vinyl, but also for ordinary drywall. Including for other finishing materials comparable in thickness. The following technical characteristics make the profile universal:
- the ability to cut into any pieces for installation;
- easy connection of individual elements;
- the outer surface of aluminum is quite decorative;
- does not need protection from high humidity;
- can be combined with any building and finishing materials.
z aluminum profile for creating a harmonious transition between different types of decorative wall or floor materials. It protrudes minimally above the main surface, without creating a physical danger to people.