There is a fairly large variety of food that is prepared in small cafes and specialized kiosks. Unlike plastic, special paper fast food packaging rapidly gain popularity. Not only is it cheaper to produce, but after use, in many cases, it can be recycled. In addition, paper packaging is much more pleasant to hold in your hands.
Advantages of paper packaging
On a paper basis, unlike a thin-walled polymer, it is much easier to apply a single-color or multi-color image. Offset printing significantly reduces the cost per print, making paper packaging potentially attractive for almost any fast food. Other benefits of cellulose worth adding:
- Strong enough not to be damaged in human hands.
- Minimizes the transfer of heat to the hands.
- Protects food from insects, dust and other negative factors.
- Allows transport of cooked food over long distances.
- Does not emit an unpleasant odor like some plastics.
Important: after use, fast food paper can be recycled. In the extreme case, if it ends up in general landfills for the disposal of household waste, the paper does not do any harm to nature.
Scope of application of paper in street food
It is physically impossible to completely abandon disposable tableware. It is necessary, as it allows the buyer to take the order with them, or eat it on the way. Hygienically clean, it does not adversely affect the taste of cooked food at all. Ideal for the following types of fast food:
- optimal size packaging for shawarma;
- paper cups for any cold and hot liquid;
- Burger carton:
- special bags for loose street food;
- paper containers imitating plates.
It is difficult to overestimate the role of paper in the production of simple but high-quality packaging for street food. It can be either completely faceless, or with the application of the company's brand. Thus, the packaging serves as a kind of attractive advertisement that has a positive effect on attracting hungry customers.