One week before the exhibition:
- Study the list of exhibitors, register on the business contacts exchange . Schedule business meetings with the companies you are interested in.
- Study the floor plan. Plan for yourself which stands you want to visit.
- Use the exhibition as a convenient meeting place not only with exhibitors, but also with your clients, partners and colleagues. You can make an appointment at the exhibition business center.
- Look at the directions to the exhibition. Choose the most convenient route. If you plan to travel by car, study the map and think about where to park. The location of the insert on the map can be viewed on the event website.
At the exhibition:
- Use the exhibition guide for a floor plan with stand locations, an alphabetical list of exhibitors and an event program.
- Take a large number of your business cards, presentation brochures or price lists to the exhibition if you need them.
- Make notes on business cards and brochures of companies with whom you interviewed, so that later it will be easier to remember the essence of the conversation.
- Please contact the organizers of the exhibition if you have any questions.
- If you are approached by interviewers conducting a survey of visitors, please answer the questions. It is very important for the organizers to get your feedback.