Subzero winter temperatures are an excellent indicator for checking the quality of the battery installed on the car. As a rule, the main reason for not starting the engine after a night sludge lies precisely in it. Fortunately, today there is no shortage in the production and supply of this type of electrical equipment, and buying a new battery does not cause problems. At the same time, practical managers of transport companies are in no hurry to get rid of batteries that have been in long-term operation and have exhausted their resource:
- Trying to "reanimate" them by recharging.
- Leaving as a kind of "reserve" fund.
- Due to the complete lack of opportunity to officially register their disposal.
As a completely natural result of such a thrifty attitude to property, a whole warehouse of unnecessary and completely unusable used batteries, which are literally one call or one call to the official website citylom.ru/priem-akkumulyatorov the network of non-ferrous metal collection points“ CITILOM ”can be“ converted ”into real money.
Procedure for applying, depositing and receiving money
When handing over the batteries for recycling to the owner (individual or legal entity), it is enough to contact the Internet resource of the network of reception points "CITYLOM" and fill out an application in which to indicate:
- Address of the location of the scrap to be handed over.
- Convenient time of arrival of the appraiser, movers and transport for removal.
- Approximate volume, acceptance is carried out by weight, weighing equipment is available from the receiver.
Evaluation (type of batteries, presence of electrolyte in them) and weighing are carried out directly on site. The calculation is carried out instantly in cash or in a convenient way for the client (for example, transfer to the bank account of the company). At the request of the client, a complete package of documents is provided, confirming the official disposal of batteries for presentation to the regulatory authorities.