Construction and installation work is not complete without a large variety of materials. But, the most demanded are natural materials. Ivanovo quarry department made sure that the mined granite and sand were of the required high quality. A wide range of products was in demand from a wide variety of construction companies.
Most popular products
It is not enough just to extract stone boulders from the bottom of an open pit. They must be crushed to the required size. So that later they can be used as part of a concrete mixture or as a bedding for a roadbed or building foundation. The assortment of natural material consists of the following items:
- Washed and unwashed crushed stone with a grain size of 5 to 80 mm.
- Gravel ranging in size from 5 to 20 mm, both washed and in its natural state.
- Several types of construction sand for different purposes.
- Prepared crushed stone-sand mixture.
- Boulder up to 100 mm in size in its natural state.
Own asphalt production
Hot asphalt, the optimal raw material for hard pavement. The manufacturer makes several types of mixtures so that the customer can choose exactly the type that will best suit the congestion of the road being created or repaired. The consumer can count on the following grades of asphalt: fine-grained crushed stone and dense sandy type. They are used in the following areas:
- leveling the base of the pavement;
- the top, most resistant layer of the road;
- filling and repairing cracks in the pavement;
- popular asphalt patching.
Correct dosage of crushed stone, sand and bitumen, heating the mixture to the required temperature and subsequent mixing guarantees high-quality raw materials. When properly laid, quality asphalt turns into a reliable solid road surface.