Metal products are found in almost all spheres of life of a modern person. The creation of rolled products greatly facilitated the use of products in everyday life and in production. For example, Lamonterra metal tile can be used both as a roofing material and used for cladding buildings. When constructing a temporary or permanent fence.
Popular products in the industry
The industrial sector uses rolled metal as a raw material for the manufacture of final products on machine tools or by hand. Among the huge variety of products that the plant can offer, the following products enjoy special and stable popularity:
- Fittings - the main consumer is a construction company and installation organizations.
- Pipes - distribution of communications for water, gas, heating and protected power lines.
- Sheet metal is the raw material for the manufacture of the widest range of products.
- Channel - able to withstand significant physical exertion.
- Corner is a material for the manufacture of simple and complex metal structures.
Important: recently PVL 406. Rolled products not only have excellent performance characteristics, but also minimal weight. Does not load the structure with excess weight, which can adversely affect the durability of the building over time.
Popular rental in everyday life
Private households also use metal to make simple structures or to repair buildings. Unlike industry, only a limited range can be successfully applied in domestic conditions:
- steel or non-ferrous metal corner;
- pipes of relatively small diameter;
- universal sheet metal;
- Pipes with a square or rectangular section.
Tested by time and hundreds of customers, steel rolling plant is constantly expanding its product line. The consumer can satisfy his request, even if he needs a large amount of rolled metal or unique products.