As practice shows, people make the most mistakes when buying real estate. It is especially important to check an apartment or house if the housing belongs to the secondary market. But, how to find out the owner of an apartment , without violating the current legal norms? There are several answers to this commercially important question at once.
Why do research?
For many people, it practically does not matter who they are going to buy an apartment, private house or commercial real estate from. The main thing is that the technical condition and the purchase price coincide with the possibilities. But, let's be honest, in the modern world there are too many schemes by which scammers work. And subsequent problems can deprive both money and the purchased property:
- The seller's ability to carry out commercial transactions.
- Does the property owner have a bankruptcy case?
- Open legal proceedings against the owner.
- The seller may be legally married and forget to mention it.
Important: very often the seller and the real owner of an apartment are completely different people. The first, committing an illegal act, may not even notify the true owner. Not surprisingly, the court will order the return of the apartment to the owner who was not involved in the sale of his own property.
Relevant ways to get information
Even if the seller provides all the documents of title to the buyer, there is no guarantee that they are valid at the moment. This information is definitely worth checking. There are several completely legal and legal ways for this purpose:
- by cadastral number or apartment address on the Rosreestr website;
- extract from USRN is the easiest and most effective way to obtain information;
- a request to the BTI will take more time to receive data;
- help from the housing office can be obtained in a similar way.
The third and fourth methods imply the presence of a certificate, thanks to which the owner himself allowed to provide information about the real estate. But, the simplest, from the point of view of wasting time and money, is to highlight the appeal to a notary. The specialist will independently do everything possible to provide the information of interest to the buyer. In order not to face fraudsters or an unfair transaction, which will still be terminated in the future.