Air compressors are indispensable equipment in various areas of the industrial sector. The screw design ensures the supply of clean air at the required pressure with a high coefficient of efficiency. But, due to natural and negative operating factors, it may be necessary to screw compressor repair . The complexity and accuracy of the equipment does not always allow replacement of worn-out parts without the involvement of narrow specialists.
The importance of preliminary diagnosis
It is impossible to determine the range of breakdowns and equipment wear only by ear or by indirect indications with a 100% guarantee. Special diagnostic equipment used by specialists helps to complete the picture of the technical condition of the screw compressor. In fact, preliminary diagnostics can determine the following factors:
- Identify even minor wear that negatively affects compressor performance.
- There are many parts involved in the air compression process, each of which can cause damage.
- Normal wear and tear of the equipment, or its individual parts.
- Increased consumption of lubricants.
The screw compressor is reliable in everyday use if the recommended operating practices are followed. But, if there is a need for repairs, then it is better to entrust the work to narrowly specialized specialists.
Extending equipment life
A new or refurbished air compressor may last longer than the manufacturer's specifications. To do this, you must observe the following rules:
- do not overheat the electric motor;
- avoid oil starvation situation;
- timely change consumables (filters and seals);
- observe the recommended temperature regime;
- clean the suction valve.
Standard maintenance of the screw compressor is possible by specialists in the production. As experience shows proairzahid.com.ua , it is enough to use the recommended consumables, clean equipment, and it will not serve for years and will not require additional material investments. And repairs will only be required due to natural wear and tear of rubbing parts or in the event of an emergency at work.