To create favorable conditions and maintain a balanced microclimate in the greenhouse, it is important to use the most transparent materials for its arrangement. For this purpose, many summer residents and gardeners use cellular polycarbonate, which is characterized by strength and tightness, as a greenhouse covering.
buy polycarbonate greenhouses have an impressive service life, which makes them a preferable option among similar ones, see prices here
Causes of condensation in the greenhouse
if you are looking for a low-cost and mobile facility, then pay attention to the greenhouse, to order by link
In order for cellular polycarbonate, as a covering for a greenhouse building, to provide the maximum level of productivity of grown plants, it is important to use it correctly. Experienced gardeners and greenhouse owners often face the problem of condensate settling on different surfaces of the structure, which is facilitated by the following factors:
- poor ventilation quality, lack of normal air exchange;
- poor plant care and outdated shrub formation;
- not adhering to the watering regime, watering plants in the evening or in large quantities.
The main reason for the deposition of condensate is the accumulation of moisture and an increase in humidity in the building, provoked by various factors. It is not difficult to deal with this manifestation, but in order to choose the best method for getting rid of moisture accumulating on polymer sheets attached to the frame, it will be necessary to identify the cause of this phenomenon.
How to deal with high humidity and condensation
In a humid environment and at a high level of moisture content in the gas-air mixture, bacteria and microorganisms actively develop. Condensation droplets reduce the transparency of the polymer coating sheets and cause light refraction, which requires mandatory intervention:
- covering the beds with mulching compounds to retain moisture in the soil;
- it is important to use a polymer with increased transparency for covering greenhouses;
- organization of good and regular ventilation to stabilize the temperature;
- installation and automation of air exchange and drip irrigation systems.
Competent organization of the irrigation procedure, the use of drip irrigation systems and effective ventilation help to fight condensation. Thanks to such measures, it is ensured that an optimal microclimate is maintained, taking into account the required level of humidity and temperature conditions that are comfortable for plants.